Sunday, September 11, 2011

Wk2 Thinking Out Loud - PPP - Publishing

At this point, I will plan to submit to Educational Technology Research and Development.  Their emphasis is, obviously, the technology used in education, both the improvement of and development of that technology.  I have a few ideas that have been developing during my research and by exposure to media related teaching tools through EMDTMS at Full Sail University.  I am not sure yet how I will address my research and include my other ideas, though.  To be honest, I'm not sure that it would be in my best interest to address my current long-term plan in print.  It deals with subscription based texts that are hyper-interactive, much like the app based magazines that are accessible on tablet computers.  I think I can marry the ideas about better preparing our high-school students for future careers and using interactive technology to do it.
http://www.aect.org/intranet/Publications/index.asp

1 comment: