Sunday, October 24, 2010

PE5_Practical Experience_Flash

I have watched several Lynda.com tutorials on adding and animating text.  I think I could get it to work with a little more time, but I am going to have to cut my losses and import video created in iMovie, with titles and try to get that to work in Flash.  I have figured out how to import the video and apply "skins" with various forms of interactive controls.  I will continue to work with flash leading up to month 6.  I would like to be reasonably proficient heading into that class.  When I figure it out, I think I can bring the video and audio in separately so that I can fade the video in and out at will in order to use animation in my titling while not losing the running audio dialogue.



For this practical I selected a color that I would use on my class website, copper, for the skin and controls.  You can view the video right in the timeline using FLV Playback (a new feature in Flash).

I am going to figure out how to publish this before calling it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment