Sunday, October 24, 2010

PE4_PracticalExperience_Flash CS5

I have decided to use Adobe Flash for this PE.  I have used Flash very rarely for several years.  I have never built an entire web site with it, but I have used flash templates to build sites.  As a creative director, I have used Flash experts (technicians) to incorporate banner advertising on my customer's websites as well as using Flash video embedded in sites.  In one of the web design classes I took, we were asked to use some basic Flash animation to learn the simplest Flash functions, but I haven't done any hard core work and haven't touched in a couple of years.

At some point, I hope to incorporate Flash into my Graphic Communications program at work and find a way to teach flash and my curriculum at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment