Sunday, October 17, 2010

PE2 - Practical Experience 2 - Garage Band

Screen shot 2010-10-17 at 10.13.47 PM.png
Ha!  You are now being blogged by Captain Practicality!  Ya' gotta love the internet!  Inspired by Michael George's post, I went looking for Midi files of songs that had deep personal meaning to me…I had also just watched the little help video about creating ringtones…Could anyone possibly assume that the A-Team theme song from 1983 would exist.  I have to admit, my mouth was hanging open for a second.
Screen shot 2010-10-17 at 10.13.15 PM.png
There were actually several versions of the A-Team Theme Song as well as a Midi version (which sounded pretty weird before I messed with it).  I had played with my iPhone and ringtones before.  I used the memo recording app on my iPhone to record a song that makes me smile every time I hear it, the CBS Sunday Morning theme song, brought that into iTunes and made it a ringtone ( I think - its been a while).  Now I know how to create one from scratch (and share it with friends).  I would post the A-Team ringtone, but I'm sure that would violate something.
Screen shot 2010-10-17 at 10.19.19 PM.png
Therefore, so as NOT to deny you your own A-Team ringtone…I provided the link to the page where I found it above.

Not quite on par with air-conditioning or refrigeration, but pretty darn practical.

No comments:

Post a Comment